Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hi,
My name is Paul Stewart. I am originally from Foley, AL.  I attended Auburn University out of high school and then transferred to USA before graduating in Business with a Marketing degree.  I have a brother and two half sisters.  I'm 2nd in the age order of my family members.

I am very passionate about football.  I am currently a Defensive Graduate Assistant with the football team here at USA.  I work with the defensive backs and have been working with the team since the first Spring Practice.  I really enjoy being outside and active.  My favorite thing to do to relax is to go to Stix River and float all day.

3 comments:

  1. That's really exciting, Paul! It's interesting that you changed your career from Marketing to Education...a big leap! I'm guessing you are planning on coaching High School or College level Football? Anyhow, we are glad to have you in EDM310. Keep up the good work. Oh, and War Eagle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you getting a teaching certificate?

    A coach can the most effective educator I think. Much more effective than a "teacher". You will see what I mean in EDM310.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Paul,

    I thought you looked familiar. I must have seen you in the fieldhouse from time to time. I play soccer here. It's a good sign you're passionate about what you're doing (coaching). I think Dr. Strange is right about the impact a coach can make.
    Good luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete